Alexandre CONRAD ha scritto:

> Maybe this should need some attention to implement in SA some API to
> handle nodes (insert, move, remove) of herachical trees in SA the
> "Nested Set" way.

There are several ways to implement schema and rules (and therefore
APIs) just by looking at Celko's book, and there are different
approaches by other people too.

Since SQLAlchemy does not want to enforce any specific way of working in
other areas, I don't see we it should provide an API that would be best
handled by an upper-layer extension.