Hello Boris,

I might not be well waken up, but as I'm looking at your generated SA
logs, it doesn't show that SA updates the row when the data has not
changed. It only seems to update fields that have changed.

Or maybe your talking about the empty BEGIN / COMMIT block that is
beeing sent even when the "age" has not changed ?

Mike: is this is actually sent to the database ? If it is, maybe we
could avoid this, saving a little network trafic. Although, it has the
benefit to show that .flush() has correctly been triggered, but is
useless for the DB server.

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD