I am very interested in this, but I don't have time to take over the
project. I would be willing to work with other people to help get it
working with the latest version of SA. This project is very important
to the codebase I am working on right now and IMHO this is a feature
that SA needs to compete with other database tools.

Has anyone taken a look at Evan's branch to see how close to complete
it is?  He said that it should remove all the monkey patching and
doesn't require any changes to SA.  If that is true it may not require
too much work to finish it off.

Where is the latest version of the code?

It seems that: http://erosson.com/migrate/trac/

is down right now.

-Allen

PS. I cc'ed the SA group in case there are migrate users that are not
on the new migrate mailing list.