Hi,

Those of you using MSSQL may remember the fun we've been having with
scope_identity(). In short this is a way to reliably fetch inserted IDs
from tables, avoiding a bug related to triggers. The problem was that
PyODBC needed a mod by Michael Jahn to do this.

Well, I see PyODBC 2.0.37 has just been released with the changes
included. It seems to work great. And if you use the latest trunk (or
0.3 branch) of SA, it will now automatically use_scope_identity if you
have a suitable version of PyODBC installed.

This has been by far the trickiest bug to fix, I'm glad it's done!

Paul