Hi,

I have query which works which joins two tables together (Am using
elixir and tesla trunks, SA 0.3.10):

q = model.Thing.query()
q = q.add_entity(model.OtherThing)
q = q.filter(my_filter_expr)
q.all()

This executes fine.

but doing: q.count() (Am trying to use webhelpers.paginate) ,

<class 'sqlalchemy.exceptions.SQLError'>: (ProgrammingError) column
"x" does not exist
Using the engine.echo = True, I can see that this is because the
SELECT statement doesn't include the table included by the
'add_entity' clause in the select statemnt for count(). Is there a way
to force it to? or i am barking up the wrong tree?

:)

Matt