Hi,

i tried suggested in other thread way of inserting many records into
database table and it raised exception against postgres (psycopg2)
using the latest trunk (r3412) of SA. Then i checked that in version
0.3.10 same(analogical) code works. Please tell me if there is
something wrong with my usage of the 0.4 version of SA if this is not
a bug.

regards,
stefan

the sample code is below:
###----------------------------
from sqlalchemy import *
from sqlalchemy.orm import *
#db_sqlite = create_engine( 'sqlite:///testdb.db', echo =True )
if 10:
    import os
    try:
        r = os.system( 'dropdb testdb')
        r = os.system( 'createdb testdb')
    except OSError: pass
db_postgres = create_engine( 'postgres:///testdb', echo =True )

SA_VERSION = '0.4'
def checkWith( db):
    if SA_VERSION == '0.3':
        meta = BoundMetaData( db)
        meta.engine.echo = 1
        table_Manager = Table( 'Manager', meta,
            Column( 'duties', type= String, ),
            Column( 'name', type= String, ),
            Column( 'id', Integer, primary_key= True, ),
        )
    else:
        meta = MetaData( db)
        meta.bind = db
        meta.bind.echo = 1
        table_Manager = Table( 'Manager', meta,
            Column( 'duties', type_= String, ),
            Column( 'name', type_= String, ),
            Column( 'id', Integer, primary_key= True, ),
        )
    meta.create_all()

    con = db.connect()
    isql = table_Manager.insert().compile()
    r2 = con.execute( isql, [
        dict( name= 'torencho', duties= 'bany'),
        dict( name= 'mnogoVojdMalkoIndianec', duties= 'lany'),
    ])
    r2 = r2.last_inserted_ids()
    print 'R2: %(r2)s\n' % locals()

#checkWith( db_sqlite)