Jian wrote:

> the remove is described in doc as close + extra cleanup
> Shouldn't the doc be updated to add that point, which will make
> the the life of newbies like me easier =D
> Or better: add the explicitly close in remove.

Yeah, the current remove() implementation in trunk isn't yet in
sync with the docs.  I'm not sure if it is simply not complete or
if the feature is in flux...  It will get resolved one way or
another before the next beta.  But for now, I'm pretty confident
that having that explicit close() in there won't hurt you going
forward.