Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> hey Marcin -
>
> Seems like Jason Kirtland is out today.  Any chance you could add a
> simple test case to test/dialect/mysql.py for this ?

Seems he already did this ;-) And he also improved my patch, in the
meantime I discovered that while my patch was sufficient to avoid the
failure, internally enum values were not correctly extracted (noticed
this while inspecting in the debugger, not sure whether it is of any
importance, I'm still new to sqlalchemy).

Thanks for the fast fix (well, and for the whole work on the package).