On 9/9/07, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I cant reproduce this, although the error to me seems like you are
> actually saying c._parent = [] (some list object).  If thats not it,
> send along a reproducing test script.

I tried to recreate it in the shell and failed.

I then loaded my application, changed _parents to parent and it just
worked. I don't think the change did it, I think it just disappeared
(maybe the reboot?) If it happens again I'll post it on this mailing
list.

Thanks for the tip about one-to-many relations, I was hoping they
worked like that, but when I got the errors I assumed it must not.

Sorry for the false alarm,

-Dan