I've been struggling with this problem for a long time now and will
appreciate any help.

I'm using Oracle and pass users/passwords to access the database.
uri = 'oracle://' + config.get('sqlalchemy_conf.webuser', '') + ':' +
config.get('sqlalchemy_conf.webpassword', '') + '@' + bd_location
engine = create_engine(uri)
meta.bind = engine

Here's how it should work: every time the user logs in, SA creates a
new engine with his log/pass or uses the one that was already opened
and then uses it.
How do i keep the engine (or any other connection identifier) in the
Pylons session (can't think of any other way), so user can pass it to
the create_session?
I was trying to assign engine variable to the Pylons session, but it
fails.
What happens now is the new user logs in an all the users start using
the engine he created.

I'm pretty sure the way I'm doing things (unique log/pass for
connection) is fairly uncommon, but still that's the way I have to do
it for database security reasons. And my guess will be I'm not alone
with such an issue.