Yeah, I see that now, thanks. I checked in a small clarification to the
mapper documentation in r3718 about this.
It would be easier if you would open the ticket for me if you don't mind.
Trac seems to hate me and won't let me stay logged in long enough to save a
ticket (does anybody else run into that?).