Hi all,
when I try to build up a complicated query like this:

query = session.query(Class)
query = query.filter_by(...).add_entity(...).join(...)
count = query.count()
query = query.add_entity(...).join(...).order_by(...)
print query.all()

the last statement fails due to a broken SELECT. The error disappears
if I remove the line with the query.count().

The following is an example to reproduce the behavior. I'm sorry that
it is so complicated, but a certain complexity seems to be necessary
to trigger the bug.