I have seen that in SA 0.4 on can do something like:

q = table.select()
q = q.where(x=1)
q = q.where(z=2)

Is this also possible in SA 0.3?

I want to build a web-page where a user can refine filters on the go,
to perform a drill-down in a data set. Doing this with plain-text SQL
is fairly easy, but doing it with SA is not as straight-forward.

Considering this scenario, would it be possible to *remove* one such
filter from a query? Say, remove the "x=1" from the above query.