On Nov 28, 2007, at 3:29 PM, imgrey wrote:

>> it seems like youre doing something else in there that youre not
>> supposed to (like accessing SessionTransaction perhaps ?  dont use
>> the
>> old 0.3 patterns anymore).
>
> First heard about SessionTransaction. Also I've looked through changes
> between 0.3 and 0.4 versions and made changes.
>

>> heres a working example:
>
> the same """KeyError: Engine(postgres://.."""
> I'm using svn revision 3837

based on your stacktrace, here's your bug, fixed in r3839:

from sqlalchemy import *
from sqlalchemy.orm import *

session = scoped_session(sessionmaker(transactional=True,
autoflush=False))

engine = create_engine('postgres://scott:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/test')
session.configure(bind=engine)

session.connection()

session.begin()
session.begin_nested()