Hi,

These days i'm playing with sqlalchemy to know if it can fit my
needs... I'm having some troubles with this ( maybe it's a real dumb
question.. or maybe a non supported feature.. :) ):
I have a database (mssql) with some tables with composite primary
keys... something like this:
t_jobs = sa.Table('jobs', metadata,
                            sa.Column('identifier', sa.VARCHAR(20)),#,
primary_key=True),
                            sa.Column('job_batch',
sa.databases.mssql.MSUniqueIdentifier),

sa.Column("start",_sql.MSDateTime_pyodbc),#, primary_key=True),
                            sa.Column("stop",_sql.MSDateTime_pyodbc),
                            sa.Column("station", sa.VARCHAR(20)),
                            sa.PrimaryKeyConstraint('identifier', 'inizio'),
                                                        autoload=True)

and it's mapped to a class... like this:
class Job(object):

sa.orm.mapper(Job, t_jobs)

When i create and save a j = Job(identifier, start), I have no
problems and it saves the new record on the table, but when i want to
update ( update or save_or_update ) the record with the stop time i
just don't update the record... It does not throw any new
exception....  I've also tryied to change the table definition putting
the primary_key on both columns definition instead of using
PrimaryKeyConstraint ( as you can see by the comments.. ) but the
result is the same...
Am I missing something? Or maybe composite primary keys tables are not
supported for updating using the session.... ?

Thanks,

Fabio