Hi,

is this possible to override the behaviour of DELETE statement in
ORM?  I would like to update the table column instead of delete the
row in case the object will be deleted (something like T.remove_date =
timestamp).

I know, there is a MapperExtension, but this - as I could see - allows
me only to hook into 'before' and 'after' places within the process of
deletion (Mapper._delete_obj) but does not prevent deletion of the
row.

Thanks for any help & ideas,
Andrzej