This is going to sound kind of strange, but I've noticed that sometimes when
doing fairly large eager loads, that not everything always loads.

So running, say

custlist = S.query(Customer).options(eagerload('addresses'),
eagerload('properties')).filter(Customer.id.in_([...])).all()

and fetching 120 objects, I'll find that 0-89 have properly eagerloaded, but
when I touch custlist[90].addresses, (or anything higher than 90), it
triggers a lazy load on the addresses.

anyone else seen anything like this?

Rick