On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:33 AM, svilen wrote:

> also, i dont see a reason for it not to work if the (A jon B join C)
> is a polymunion - all the same, all columns will be present there,
> having None where missing.
>
> 0.4.3?

unlikely, I dont see how it could work from a generic standpoint.
the query generates SQL based on the attributes attached to A.  if it
had to also loop through all the attributes of B, C, D, E, F, etc. and
attempt to have all of those add their clauses to the SQL, theyd all
have to assume that the selectable for "A" even supports receiving
their joins, etc.