Hi,

I've a problem like this:

http://groups.google.be/group/sqlalchemy/browse_thread/thread/e3ff5bd168f5045a

Now, I'am using sqa 0.3.10, and a very complex mapper estructure.

orm.mapper(PrestacionGrupo, prestacion_grupo)

orm.mapper(Prestacion, prestacion, properties={
    'grupo': relation(PrestacionGrupo),
    'anexos': relation(Prestacion,
primaryjoin=prestacion.c.parent_id==prestacion.c.pre_id)
    }
)

orm.mapper(ConvenioEstado, convenio_estado)

orm.mapper(Convenio, convenio, properties={
    'efector': relation(Efector,
primaryjoin=Efector.c.efe_id==convenio.c.efe_id),
    'estado': relation(ConvenioEstado,
primaryjoin=ConvenioEstado.c.conv_est_id==convenio.c.conv_est_id,
lazy=False),
    'prestaciones': relation(Prestacion,
secondary=convenio_prestacion, lazy=True)
    },
    extension=ConvenioExtension()
)

I create an instance of Convenio [ convenio = Convenio() ]
I do, convenio.prestaciones.delete(obj_instance) for delete a object
from "prestaciones" list.
Now, if I delete one object only, this work fine, but if I delete many
(i.e: two obj) that error ocurr when I call to
session.flush([convenio]).

File "C:\Python\Python25\Lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy-0.3.10-py2.5.egg
\sqlalchemy\orm\dependency.py", line 372, in process_dependencies
    raise exceptions.ConcurrentModificationError("Deleted rowcount %d
does not match number of objects deleted %d" % (result.rowcount,
len(secondary_delete)))
ConcurrentModificationError: Deleted rowcount 1 does not match number
of objects deleted 2

Why with deleting one object from list work fine, but this fail if I
delete two or more?.
How I can solve this?

Thanks in advance.