I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out how to map 3 of my tables.

::Roles::
id
role

::Orgs::
id
name

::Users::
id
username

::Users_Roles_Orgs::
id
user_id
org_id
role_id

Users_Roles_Orgs is the many to many join for Users and Orgs but I
also need to know what roles the user has in that org, hence the
role_id FK.  But, I do not know how to handle the third foreign key
role_id in the mapping.  It is somewhat like the association mapper
example in the docs, except it is a foreign key and not just data.

Ultimately, I want to be able to do something like:
# Get a user's roles for a specific org
some_user.get_roles(some_org)
# Or maybe
Roles.filter_by(org=some_org, user=some_user)

First, is there a better way to structure this relationship?  If not,
I'd
grateful for any tips on how to map the tables to object that will
allow easy
access to the data because I'm stuck.
Thanks.