Rick Morrison wrote:
> Ugg, I am not a big table reflection fan....:-(
>
> I am in the middle of readying a presentation, so unless someone else
> wants to jump on this, I'll take a look at this later on this week,
> along with integrating a reflection speed-up patch I remember from a
> while back.

Thanks.  I'm willing to use something other than reflection, if there's
a good way I can avoid having to duplicate my schema (or significant
chunks of it) in SA declarations.  I'd like to stick to the DRY
principle if at all possible.  (I'm dealing with a legacy DB, and can't
really take SA declarations as "ground truth".)

OTOH, I have the schema scripted out in some SQL files (for
configuration management purposes).  If it turns out to be worth the
effort, I can imagine writing a script to parse them to construct the
equivalent SA Table declarations and keep them up to date with schema
changes.

Any ideas along these lines?

--
Don Dwiggins