On Mar 5, 2008, at 11:06 AM, Acm wrote:

> With SA version 0.3.11 I used to import InstrumentedList as follows:
>  from sqlalchemy.orm.attributes import InstrumentedList
>
> Now I upgraded to SA 0.4.3 and cannot import InstrumentedList from the
> same file.
>
> I looked into the SQLAlchemy file attribute.py and noticed that this
> file uses the import as in version 0.3.11
>
> Should I use class InstrumentedAttribute instead of InstrumentedList?
> Or else, how can I import InstrumentedList to my files?

0.4 still uses the name "InstrumentedList" for collections and its
present in sqlalchemy.collections, but its a one liner; it just
extends "list" and thats it, so the old InstrumentedList API is gone.
Its unlikely that whatever you were doing with InstrumentedList
directly in 0.3 would be done the same way in 0.4 so what are you
trying to accomplish ?