With SA version 0.3.11 I used to import InstrumentedList as follows:
  from sqlalchemy.orm.attributes import InstrumentedList

Now I upgraded to SA 0.4.3 and cannot import InstrumentedList from the
same file.

I looked into the SQLAlchemy file attribute.py and noticed that this
file uses the import as in version 0.3.11

Should I use class InstrumentedAttribute instead of InstrumentedList?
Or else, how can I import InstrumentedList to my files?

Thanks