Hi,

>Since our system went live we have been getting more & more errors
>like this: "DBAPIError: (Error) ('HY000', '[HY000] [Microsoft][SQL
>Native Client]Connection is busy with results for another command
>(0)') u'SELECT" ...snip valid SQL string...endsnip

I've seen this error too, in fact some of the unit tests trigger it. The
cause is that a single ODBC connection can only have one query active at
a time, even if you have multiple cursors. I believe this is different
to most other DBAPI drivers.

I have no idea how to fix this in SQLAlchemy, have thought about it a
bit without success. A workaround is to recode your app to it fetches
results right after each query.

Paul