On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Michael Bayer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On May 15, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Allen Bierbaum wrote:
>> # ---- WOULD LIKE --------- #
>> # Can this be done using
>> # - Custom join condition on input_output_type
>> # - column_mapped_collection
>> #
>
> it can be done.  Try working first with two separate relation()s using
> a secondary join that filters on "input" or "output" (theres an
> example of something similar in the docs); then add
> column_mapped_collection in.

Will do.

The thing that I am missing though is an example of using
column_mapped_collection with a many-to-many relationship.  Maybe I am
just a bit slow, but I can't wrap my head around how to make that work
or more specifically, how to specify it.

Thanks,
Allen