I'm running this query: q = Event.query.filter(and_(Event.id <
id_under, Event.feed == True,
Event.ns_id.in_(ns_list))).limit(num).order_by([Event.updated.desc(),
Event.id.desc()])

For some reason, sqlalchemy decides to pull the entire table, yet,
when I don't include Event.id < id_under, it performs the correct
query.

Here's the query that it seems to be running: SELECT event.id AS
event_id, event.ns_id AS event_ns_id, event.user_id AS event_user_id,
event.updated AS event_updated, event.type AS event_type, event.arg1
AS event_arg1, event.arg2 AS event_arg2, event.arg3 AS event_arg3,
event.feed AS event_feed

The summary is, supplying the id constraint seems to get rid of my
where clause. Any ideas as to what's going on here? Thanks.