the error you're getting suggests an unusually long chain of
dependencies between individual rows.  There is a recursive element to
the way that a flush plan is executed, but it generally is a shallow
recursion.    Your stack trace isn't making it clear where the bulk of
the recursion is occurring.

Since the concepts you're representing don't seem like they should be
like this, this is why we need to see the exact mapping that produces
this error.