My, that's fast turnaround :^)

Thanks Michael. If I understand associationproxy right, it requires
changes to be made to the class, which is a nuisance since one of SA's
great strengths is that you don't have alter mapped classes. My
classes are being used in non-DB applications, so I'd prefer to steer
clear of that. Are there any other possible solutions?

--
Dr Paul-Michael Agapow, VieDigitale / Institute of Animal Health
[EMAIL PROTECTED]