Hi,

I'm having trouble using entity_name.

I have two mappers for the same class, one of them having an
entity_name="legacy".

If I do a query with the "legacy" mapper, I cannot figure how to
filter on properties. Ex:

session.query(MyClass, entity_name='legacy').filter(
    MyClass.arelationprop.has( <criterions> ))

In this case, the table from the default mapper is always getting in the way.

I think I am not using properly the alternate mapper, but cannot find
any example.

Thanks a lot,

Christophe