It's currently preferred if you didn't use entity_name since it works
quite poorly and even worse in 0.5, and we'd like to remove it - it
has built-in undefined behavior in that its not determined which set
of attribute instrumentation gets applied to the class.

This feature is an artifact of Hibernate which we copied at some point
but doesn't apply well to Python where subclassing does not place a
significant structural burden on code (and multiple inheritance makes
it even less burdensome).   Mapping to individual subclases is much
more straightforward - its the difference between your instance which
is of class A plus magic entity name attribue B, versus, your instance
is of class B subclassing A.   The object has "state" which represents
the "entity_name" in either case.

We haven't yet removed entity_name from 0.5 because I'm waiting for
someone to have a truly compelling argument for it.