Michael Bayer ha scritto:

 > About integrating SQLAlchemy in WSGI with a per request scoped
 > session.

> [...]
> Current integration approaches focus on the scoped_session() construct
> as "home base" for the current transaction.  This is an adaption of
> 0.3's "SessionContext", and the idea is the same; it receives a
> "scopefunc" which can return any token you like that identifies the
> current "context".  By default, it returns the current thread
> identifier, but you can change it to examine other resources to get at
> the WSGI environ or similar.

This is not possible.
How should I get the WSGI environ?

It MUST be passed explicitly.

NOTE: in theory using greenlets, one always knows the current greenlet,
       so you can have something like greenlet local storage, but I would
       like to avoid this, and always explicitly pass the environ.

> When using ORM session, the automatic
> "nesting of begin/commit" behavior is available if you set autocommit
> to True to start with, then use "begin()/commit()" pairs, sending the
> flag "subtransactions=True" to allow subtransactions.  I'm not sure if
> your scheme overall calls for that.

For now its not a problem.
Lately I tend to avoid the use of the ORM, I will think about this in
future.

> I think the method you're using with an individual connection would
> work fine as well -  the begin() method on connection also nests
> itself with a "subtransaction" when called multiple times.

Yes, this is what I want.

> Obviously, if multiple requests occur async in a single thread, you
> have to ensure the connection pool is sized appropriately otherwise
> your whole app could freeze if an async request blocks on no
> connections available.

If no connections are available, then an exception should be raised.

Thanks  Manlio Perillo