According my mysql, LAST_INSERT_ID() is connection specific, so there
is no problem from race conditions.  If I insert a record into a
autoincremented table and do last_insert_id() on it, would there be a
possibility where another insert happen just before selecting
last_insert_id().  This won't be a problem with mysql if there isn't
any connection pooling.  Since sqlalchemy has support for connection
pooling, would there be a chance where connection is shared with
another insert just before selecting last_insert_id()?