> NameError's are thrown usualy by import'ing or similar mechanisms.

> have a look on your code.

> eventualy post the whole traceback?

Hello Mate,

I think you're right, but the problem is that I don't know what I 'should'
be importing into the class. See, I have two files; Post.py and Keyword.py,
both of which contain a single class of the same name.

I want to form a M2M relationship between them. If I want to declare a
relationship in Post.py do I have to import Keyword.py? and what about the
joining/association table? Do I need to create a class which represents that
too?

Cheers,

Heston