Hi Michael,

> theres some experiments in IoC for Python if you google around for
> "dependency injection python", but "the Python way" is usually focused
> around not really needing thick layers of abstraction like that.

Thanks for that. I did do some googling around a while back when first
starting out with python and found it was slightly slim pickings, if this
isn't really the 'pytonic' way of doing things then that would likely
explain why :-)

It's no great challenge to me at the moment so I'll find some other more
proven methods to get my services injected.

Thanks,

Heston