Hi all,

I’m fairly new to DBs and SQA and I’m having a few issues with
multiple foreign keys. Essentially, I have a “Character” table with
Character IDs and their associated name, and a Stats table, with
containing data about various events, with two separate columns both
with FKs to the Character ID table.

These tables are stored in on my HDD relected at runtime, using the
Table('Character', meta, autoload=True) format. My problems arise
whenever I try and join these tables, I keep getting an error similar
to this:

“Can't determine join between Stats and 'Character'; tables have more
than one foreign key constraint relationship between them. Please
specify the 'onclause' of this join explicitly.”

Fair enough, but when I try to do this, along the lines of:

s =
join(Stats,Character,DeathKill.c.OBj1_uid==Character.c.character_uid)

I get:

“sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Not an executable clause: [DeathKill]
JOIN [Character] ON [DeathKill].killer_uid =
[Character].character_uid”

Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated! Sorry I
can’t post more code just now as I not near my work PC!

Thanks,

Ally