Michael,

I had thought that may be the case, so I had already started with the
databases/mssql.py file.  Do you think that is the best place to
start?  Is SA structured that all DB specific components are stored in
that location?  Just trying to scope the effort from my end, any
thoughts are appreciated.

So far, I have noticed that for non DSN connections some minor changes
are required on the pyodbc calls.  It was pretty frustrating but, I
found that I needed to use SDSN instead of DATABASE or DB (Filemaker
docs were worthless).

Thanks,
            -kmcb