Morning Guys,

I hope this'll be a fairly simple question. I have a query which looks
something like this:

the_objects = session.query(myobject.myobject).filter("myobject.created >
:lastrecord").params(lastrecord=time.strftime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S",
from_date)).all()

This grabs all the records after a particular date and time. What I WANT it
to achieve though is to grab the first 1000 records that happen after a
period in time. How would you suggest that I handle my limits and order_by's
on this? It's important that no records get missed out you see so I need to
be totally sure that the 1000 records returned are the first 1000 records in
chronological order after 'from_date'.

I'm using SQLAclchemy 0.5 and MySQL 5

I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Cheers,