The set method has changed from 0.5b3 to 0.5rc1.

The old set method set the value before it called the set method
in attribute extension. The new method set the value after the
set method is called.

This is cause me problems because the methods that I am dispatching
to think the attribute is set. Is it safe in the set method of the
attribute method to set the attribute value by doing a follow:

class ReceiveEvents(AttributeExtension):

     def set(self, obj, child, oldchild, initiator):
         key = initiator.key
         obj.dict[key] = child

         if child != oldchild:
             instance = obj.obj.__call__()
             instance.notify(model=instance, property=key, old=oldchild,
new=newchild)

         return obj.dict[key]

instance.notify dispatch to methods that have register that they need
to known about property changing value. The methods that get dispatch
then can modify the property.