Hello,
I've asked this about 6 months ago and I was wondering if there was
any progress....

I have existing mysql database, and I would like to connect to it via
sqlalchemy using autoload and generate a python file style schema out
of it.

I want to migrate my existing mysql database to a mydb.py file which I
can then use as my base for further development of the database.

The last time I checked there were program to move from one database
to another but it didn't support mysql.

Thanks,
Lucas

--
Python and OpenOffice documents and templates
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/OpenOffice