well it's up to you to extend it to mysql... i don't use mysql, nor i
know much about sql anyway; all specific stuff there is a
steal/copy/try/error.

http://dbcook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dbcook/trunk/dbcook/misc/metadata/autoload.py?revision=208&view=markup
give it dburl

another thing i just noticed, SA.MetaData(reflect=True) has troubles
with circular dependencies between tables - at create with 'alter
table'. No idea how that can be solved.