Hi all,

I'm experiencing an issue on MySQL (5.0.51a) when sqlalchemy create
the tables with foreign keys.

The SQL issued :
CREATE TABLE `referenced` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
) TYPE = InnoDB;

CREATE TABLE `referencing` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,
`f` INT NOT NULL,
FOREIGN KEY(f) REFERENCES referenced(id)
) TYPE = InnoDB;

I got an error (#1005 - Can't create table './seed-online/
referencing.frm' (errno: 150) )... I solve this when I specify
explicitly the foreign key being an index (looks like it is the
"normal" way to do this)

CREATE TABLE `referencing` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,
`f` INT NOT NULL,
INDEX(f),
FOREIGN KEY(f) REFERENCES referenced(id)
) TYPE = InnoDB;

But I don't know how to tell sqlalchemy to explicitely set that index.
On the other hand, at home (using wampserver2.0c, same version of
MySQL) it works : it looks like the index is set automatically if not
already set (I red this in the MySQL docs).

So I'm looking for either :
- an option to tell sqlalchemy to set the index explicitely
- or, the option in MySQL to turn 'on' to have this INDEX
automatically!

Thanks a lot!

Guillaume