Van: sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Namens Heston James - Cold Beans
Verzonden: Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:33 PM
Aan: sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com
Onderwerp: [sqlalchemy] Can't connect to local MySQL server

Hello Guys,

I'm receiving errors in my application on a fairly regular basis now and
I'm not sure how to begin solving it.

Please find attached a backtrace for the error. It seems that its
struggling to connect to the MySQL server, however I get this after the
application has been running and querying the database for some time.

Any ideas what might be causing this? I'd appreciate your thoughts. The
code which throws the error is a very simple query(some_object).get(id)

Cheers all,

Heston