Hi,

I'm trying to implement a "simple search" field in my application and
I was wondering which will be the best way to implement it on
SQLAlchemy. I have googled around and found several partial solutions
but none of them convince me of being the right way.

My use case is the following. I got a textfield search box which will
post a set of words, my webapp is to take those words and do a query
in *any* field of the corresponding table, and it is to say within
just one table. For example I got a User class that has
first_name,last_name,address_fields. And I ran a query for "John
Thompson", that will bring me back a list of user objects where any of
the following is valid, "John" in first_name, "John" in last_name,
"John" in address, "Thompson" in first_name, "Thompson" in last_name,
"Thompson" in address_field.