hi friends,

i have a lot to learn from both approaches, but i have sadly appeared too lazy.

there will be no problem to imagine what the sql will be, only by
looking at the
template statement (with ?'s) and at the list of parameters.

since the template is available to print (probably by __str__), i'd
onlu ask where
the bindparams list is. eventual quotes and escapes may be imagined by
the types of
the columns.

thanks in advance,
alex