Hmm :)

I am looking for the same thing, I used to do it with sql, but I hoped
to make it more orm
Here is how i do it for sqlite

  def duplicateToDisk(self, file):
    '''Tohle ulozi databazi, ktera byla pouze v pameti, na disk'''
    cur = self.connection()
    import os
    if os.path.exists(file):
      os.remove(file)
    cur.execute("attach %s as extern" % file)

    self.checkTable('extern.dictionary')
    cur.execute("insert into extern.dictionary select * from
dictionary")
    cur.execute("detach extern")
    self.commit()