jo ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Trying to migrate from 0.3.10 to 0.5 I have this error:
>
> sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Unknown UniqueConstraint argument(s):
> 'case_sensitive'
>
> how can I define the case_sensitive=True for a unique constraint?
>
> thank you,

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/browser/sqlalchemy/tags/rel_0_4_8/CHANGES

case_sensitive=(True|False) setting removed from schema items, since
checking this state added a lot of method call overhead and there was no
decent reason to ever set it to False.  Table and column names which are
all lower case will be treated as case-insenstive (yes we adjust for
Oracle's UPPERCASE style too).

Glauco

 Glauco Uri
 glauco(at)sferacarta.com

          Sfera Carta Software®       info(at)sferacarta.com
  Via Bazzanese,69  Casalecchio di Reno(BO) - Tel. 051591054