On Jan 19, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Tomasz Nazar wrote:

> Hmm, the circular dependency: I do have some mappers configured that
> some cycle exists in fact. Is this what you're talking about?
>
> Conference-> (has many) ConferenceInterpreter ->(related to one) User
> -> (created many) Conference -> .....
> I did so, cause it's worth for me to access:
> /conference.participant.user/ and on the other side:
> /user.conferences/

if you actually have foreign keys expressing multiple paths to the
same things then there would be a cycle.     It's hard to tell from
your mappings, your tables don't seem to have cycles from a foreign
key perspective.  Even if there are cycles due to relation(), SQLA can
handle all that as long as the cycles arent from a row to itself (and
even that it can handle via the post_update option).   I see a lot
going on there, maybe inheritance and such ? (UserLang/Lang)