Greg wrote:
> As a disclaimer, this is a legacy system in which I have no control
> over, so what you are about to see is pretty disturbing :)
>
> http://pastebin.com/m10d49ac1
>
> The formatting is pretty crazy, I'm hoping you can make use of this.

If you have the MSSQL tools handy, try this:
- Open Query Analyzer, connect to the server
- Press F8 to get the Object Browser (unless it's already open
- Go to the database and table in question.
- Right click on the table name
- Select "Script object to new window as"; in the submenu choose Create

You should have a reasonably formatted table creation script, including
indices and FKs.

HTH,
--
Don Dwiggins