Piotrek Byzia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I bet that not only me is bored by having to write manually all the SA
> mappings and class definitions.

there's a tool out there somewhere called "autocode" that does something
like this.

But I never get bored writing mapped classes.  That's the domain model for
my application, and beyond database enabled attributes they have all sorts
of behaviors and constraints that are specific to my application's
in-python behavior.   So I'm not familiar with this issue of wanting the
application to be written "automatically".

If all you need are objects representing tables, that's what Table objects
are for.  They do generate from a database automatically.