Hi,

I'm trying to migrate my TurboGears project from SQLObject to
SQLAlchemy. As the TurboGears2 way of using SQLAlchemy is the
DeclarativeBase, I'm trying to achive a self-referential using the
DeclarativeBase. Following the documentation, it seems that the
following code "could" be correct (after a translation from the Base
example), but in fact, it complains that the "Country" name is not
defined...

File "/is2dev/dev/model/model.py", line 47, in Country parent =
relation(Country, backref=backref('child'), cascade="all")
NameError: name 'Country' is not defined

I just try to make a tree with the world > continents > regions >
countries.

class Country(DeclarativeBase):
    """
    Country with iso and related region
    """
    __tablename__ = 'countries'

    #{ Columns
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    name = Column(Unicode(100), nullable=False)
    iso = Column(Unicode(3), nullable=False)
    created = Column(DateTime(), default=datetime.now(),
nullable=False)
    updated = Column(DateTime(), nullable=True)
    #{ Relations
    parent_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('countries.id'),
nullable=True)
    parent = relation(Country, backref=backref('child'),
cascade="all")
    #{ Special methods

    #}

Thanks for your help...